Monday, August 15, 2011

Waiting for my prince....

Every so often, we harken back to those days when we wanted to be the most beautiful woman at the ball, Cinderella, decked out in her finest, stealing the attention of all the men in the room, while enduring the scorn of all the women.

PurpleMoon, in honor of its reaching 9000 group members, send out this wonderfully elegant ball gown.  Draping it over my body, I feel like a princess....now if I could get my prince to come....all would be good (smiles).



I paired these lovely earrings from Zaara, earrings that are currently featured in the Platinum hunt, which I'll talk about further in an upcoming post.  Zaara has some of the most beautiful jewelry; and the pieces have the most impressive detail.  I was estastic to find out that the store was participating in the hunt, and these earrings were probably one of the first items I had to find.  If only I could add these to my RL jewelry collection.....a girl can wish, can't she?  



Dress: PurpleMoon Nine Gown in Black (9000 members' gift)
Earrings: Zaara Anjami Chandelier Earrings (Platinum Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment